There are about 13 hours left till the IGCSE and GCSE results come out personally i am terrified and have been counting the days till they came out. Yesterday i read a blog by the blogger Helping From The Heart about this very same topic and she said something about society and i quote
If it is the society that is stopping you, let me tell you one thing the society is not going to sit for your 9 to 5 job nor are they going to pay yours bills, so don’t give them attention, because no matter what you do, these people will never appreciate you.
Continue reading “ONLY 13 HOURS LEFT”
This is a very efficient recipe in which you can make 10 to 12 different types of cookies from one batch of cookie dough. These cookies last for about 3 days and click the link to go to a cookie hack page COOKIE HACK AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Make sure that the ingredients are room temperature and to make cold eggs room temperature quickly place them in warm water for a minute or two.
EVERY COOKIE COOKIE RECIPE
COOK TIME: 10-12 MINUTES
Continue reading “EVERY COOKIE COOKIE RECIPE”
- Reduce too much spreading
Cookie dough needs resting and chilling put your dough in the fridge before baking to reduce spreading.
2. Give your cookies space
Lay the cookies on the baking tray with about 4cm in between each one so that if they do spread, they will not run into each other. Continue reading “COOKIE HACKS AND TROUBLESHOOTING”
- Have a big presentation keep a water bottle with you and if you forget something you can just pick up your water bottle drink some while you collect your thoughts it’s that easy.
- If you are using flashcards use a different color for each point making it easy to read and you won’t forget where you were. Trust me this works really well.
- Your stationary keeps being stolen there’s a simple solution use washi tape to differentiate you stationary and make it unique.
- Can’t hear you alarm because it’s not loud enough place it in a glass or mug which will make it louder and it make it harder for you to press the snooze button.
- Hard to get hold of your timetable or you don’t want to keep reaching into your bag or locker to see what class you have next or what time it will be just take a picture of your timetable and save it as your screensaver.
- Finished writing your essay and don’t feel like reading it back just copy paste it onto Google translate and it will read it back for you or if you are using a Mac highlight the text, right click and click where it says speech and it will read it back to you.
- If you got a new note book, skip the first 2 or 3 pages and use them as content pages.
- Instead of using Google for a school report use scholar.google.com to make, you’re searching easier.
- Having trouble with a math problem download the photomath app or use https://www.wolframalpha.com/ to help you and the best part is that they are completely free.
- Run out of deodorant at school and need it urgently use sanitizer instead because the bad smell is sweat and bacteria so using sanitizer will remove the bacteria but this is only for emergencies.
- Speaking of emergencies keep a small bag in your locker or bag which contain essentials like pads, tampons, hand sanitizer, chap stick, hair ties, bobby pins, hand lotion and some concealer for unexpected and uncontrollable breakouts.
- When studying for a big test instead of re-reading your notes multiple of time record them using voice-memos and listen to them before bed or on the way to school, when doing the test you will remember you voice in your head.
Continue reading “12 SCHOOL LIFE HACKS”
New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this trans-formative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change. Sarah Ban Breathnach
HAPPY NEW YEAR As the year has come to a end its time to rejoice and move on from all the bad that happened in 2016, its time to make new memories and experience new things. Its the first month of the year lets see whats in store for you this January.
Continue reading “2017 January Tarotscopes”
WHY IS FIRST AID IMPORTANT
- Pet first aid can mean the difference between life and death
- 25 percent of pets can be saved if just one basic skill or technique was applied prior to receiving veterinary care.
- Appropriate first aid measures can keep your animal alive until you are able to get to a vet.
RESTRAINING A INJURED DOG
- If the dog is a stray and if you have a leash make a loop out of it by passing the end that would normally attach to the leash through the handle loop then loop the converted leash over his head and gently tighten.
- If you don’t have a leash or if the leash is not working throw a blanket or towel over the dog and don’t go near the mouth
- Once the dog is wrapped in the blanket scoop the dog up into your arms and make sure of the position of the dogs mouth and claws because most probably it will be determined to bite through the blanket.
- Put the dog in a box
- In an emergency situation where a dog has breathing problems make the dog lie on its right side.
- Use soft tones to talk to the dog
- Use a muzzle (unless the dog is vomiting or unconscious)
- If you don’t have a muzzle, make one out of a gauze roll.
- Wrap it around the snout quickly but not too tight that the dog can’t breathe
- Watch the dog carefully to make sure it can breathe comfortably.
- For a small dog hold the front and rear legs of the dog to prevent it from kicking and keep the injured side of the dog against your body.
- For a large dog place the dog on a blanket or towel as a stretcher.CPR
Continue reading “Paw Aid (First Aid For Dogs)”
No one really knows what you go through everyday, or what you feel they sa
y they understand but do they really do they even care about it or are they just trying to shut you up. No one knows the pain you feel when something you have wanted and hoped would happen and deep down you were certain but then it just blows up in your face or when the person you loved the most shatters your heart in a million tiny pieces without any mercy. Some people out there are as selfish as can be all they care is about themselves.
Continue reading “No one really knows”
Here are a few beauty hacks that every girl needs to know i didn’t invent these life hacks got them off pintrest.
- COFFEE EXFOLIATOR: Coffee grounds are a mechanical exfoliate, meaning they can be used to scrub away dead skin to reveal the new, healthy skin underneath, whereas chemical exfoliates remove skin cells with enzymes or acidic properties. Exfoliating with coffee grounds improves circulation, leaving you with smooth, glowing skin , helps remove cellulite and acne the best part is you have all these things at home. All you need is 3 tablespoons coffee grounds, 1 tablespoon natural oil like Olive or coconut oil, 1 tablespoon sea salt or brown sugar mix the dry them the wet ingredients together massage on your face or cellulite areas in circular motions them rinse off with warm water
Continue reading “6 Beauty life hack every girl needs to know”
Challenge accepted. Lily Singh aka IIsuperwomanII created the concept #GirlLove Challenge is about girl on girl hate in school,work etc .We just hate one person because they are different and how we judge them or call them sluts,fat or too skinny. Women are strong, powerful who can endure alot ,influential. Girl on girl hate is mostly there because of jealousy you want something they have as Mamrie Hart said its just like admiring someone so dont be jealous admire one another and learn from each other, Dont fight with your friend over a boy. Withe the time saved from not hating other we could accomplish alot we have to work together. Stop girl on girl hate when you see it in action and compliment each other. I admire my mum she has accomplished so much, she has managed to juggle work, taking care of me and the house and being a single mother she inspires me and has always supported me no matter whatever happens and i would like to thank Lily singh for this amazing concept I support your cause .I challange you to tweet, Instagram, Facebook ,Snapchat #GirlLove Challange and talk about who you admire .And most importantly money is raised for each view and will be donated to the Malala Fund
Go and watch,Like and Subscribe IIsuperwomanII #GirlLove Challange
A new year,A new me ya right it should be more like A new year A old me no matter what new year resolutions you make you know after the first few days or weeks no one would remember or keep the resolutions the only thing that changes are the dates on the calander. You just need to remember to stay true to ur self do what you want not what others want you to do, know who your true friends are and who aren’t and lastly if u can’t laugh at the same joke from time to time then why cry over someone over and over. Stay happy and cheerful no matter what cherish your past and future memories. ❤ ❤